It’s time to take a look back at 2017 and a peep into 2018.
Firstly let’s review 2017 for Paws Claws and More:-
- We met a lot of great people and animals and sadly had to say goodbye to some too.
- We started the year with 120 customers, we ended it with 260.
- We opened our Ashford and Folkestone areas, which now account for 50% of our business.
- We carried out 10,000 jobs throughout the year.
- It was, without question, an amazingly successful year for us and we thank you all for being part of this, as without you, we wouldn’t be here.
We achieved this through the hard work of our excellent team and their dedication to caring for our customers and their pets.
Commitment, ability, knowledge and passion continues to grow the company, sticking to our principles of offering premium quality care, trustworthiness and reliability.
A sluggish housing market has not yet allowed us to achieve our goal in the next phase of the company of opening a doggy day care facility, but we will get there,
nothing will prevent this being achieved, it’s just taking time.
Looking ahead to 2018:-
We have big plans for this year, but I dont want to talk about all the things we are going to do before we do them, I am sure you will want to know when we can do things, not just our intentions.
Suffice to say that we are determined to be recognized as the premium dog walking and pet sitting company in our area, we will deliver this through:-
- Offering free donuts once a week (not really, just checking you’re still with me)
- Creating services that people want, not just what everyone else is doing.
- Maintaining and increasing our high standard of people and animal care.
I will keep you updated throughout the year, however for now I want to thank you all for your custom, and wish everyone a successful 2018.