- Payment is accepted by cash or electronic balance transfer.
- Account to be paid is Lloyds Bank, Sort Code: 30-92-92, Account:34937668
- One off bookings are paid on the day the service is completed by Paws Claws and More.
- Regular bookings (EG 3 dog walks a week) are to be paid weekly on a Sunday or before this day.
- Non-Payment will result in the services being stopped for you and your pets.
We handle many types of pets throughout a day and we enter many differing houses.
In order to minimise the risk of Cross Contamination, we operate a strict procedure within the team.
All staff have hand santiser in their vehicles. Every time they move from one location to another to pick up a new pet, they sanitise their hands.
We hold public liability insurance which covers all our employees when they are out and about working. This ensures any accident by them or with your pets are covered at all times. We are also insured for pet taxi services and for any loss of keys.
This has never happened, but if it were to, we are insured for key replacement. We will notify you of the loss as soon as it becomes apparent. We will then arrange for a locksmith to come to your house and change the locks and provide new keys at no charge to you.
We don’t want this to ever happen and we work hard to ensure it doesn’t, however it is important for you to know what would happen should the worst-case scenario come to be.
There’s many ways to do this, it’s up to you….
Telephone/WhatsApp: 07572 427 449
Your keys will have a key fob attached to them, the key fob will be marked with the pet(s) name(s) nothing more, no people names, no address details. When the keys are not being used, they are kept in our secured alarmed premises in a safe. Your personal details that you provide when registering with the company are never kept in the same location/building as your keys. Security is vital, that’s why we do what we do with customer records and their keys.