We operate 365 days a year, 24 hours a day.
We love puppies, please let us look after yours, please…
In short yes. Your dog will be with a member of the team at all times.
This is entirely up to you as the owner, some of our customers today do not like their dogs walked in bad weather and this is fine by us. Some owners do not mind the bad weather for walkies, this is also fine by us.
We accept all dogs irrespective of how well trained they are. The only note being is we will not accept a dog if we feel it puts our team in danger.
The following cancellation charges apply:
- All Services
- If we are unable to access your property through no fault of our own. The cancellation fee will be 100% of that day’s service.
- Solo Scouting Missions
- Cancellations on the day of the booking will incur a charge of 50% of that day’s service.
- Squadron Patrols
- If you cancel your booking within 24 hours of the start time, you will be charged 50% of the amount
- Admiral’s Adventures
- If you cancel your booking within 48 hours of the start time, you will be charged 100% of the amount
- Pet Sitting
- Cancellation of your booking within 48 hours of the start time, you will be charged 50% of that day’s service.